Saturday, August 1, 2009

12u LFA Camp Rookie of the Year

Orion Shade,Pitcher/ 12u

Orion Shade is only 12 years old and in her 3nd month training at La Serna Fastpitch Academy. Orion will be pitching for the Bull Dogs perhaps as a 12u starter this Fall and 2010 Season..
"Orion is the kind of person that enjoys leading and being on the mound for her team."
-coach Adam
.
"Adam, Orion pitched in two games today for WST 12u and won both. Her change-up were making batters look silly and sat four hitters down in a row!
I like the progress is making. Now it's time for me to think about starting a team. One that will be using your training system and coaching philosophy. It will be a challenge for me but I hear about how you started many teams from scratch and helped turn them into A-Level Champion Programs. That sounds like a lot of work but we need to move forward and think about Orion's future in fastpitch. She and I both love the sport, we love the Huskies National Champs and Orion trains with over 150 pitches each day like you asked us to and she is better condition because of that. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I have great supporters behind me.".
Thank you,Rob Shade,WST
Seattle,WA
..
6-07-09
Federal Way Invite Champions
West Seattle Thunder 12u
.
CONGRATULATIONS !Great hitting and fielding at every position kept WST 12u in the running for the championship." I think they are having fun and they have worked hard all month for this. The players' hitting really have improved. I have been pitching to them and getting them ready. I am really proud of them all!".
Benita Beale
assitant, and 14u pitcher

No comments: