Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kelli Bornander, LFA Assistant Shares her Dream

Kelli Bornander, NSU Pitcher
LFA
Assistant Pitching Camp Coach
.
“ I look forward to getting together with the young pitchers at Camp to share my Dream with them. Each day I work on their training sets with them and later we talk about their goals and dreams. You never know what may happen on your Team. Sometimes it’s not about you and you have to move on and work harder if your team leaves you. Coaches will say things they may regret later. It all works out. It did for me. You have to leave your doubts with the people that doubted you or your potential. Coach Adam saw me as an opportunity to build a Dream when nobody else wanted to, he stepped up for me. I went through a major change. He helped me reach my immediate goals at Lakes High School and LadyHawks 18u, then was able to drive me to my Dream of one day playing college softball as a starting pitcher my Freshman year of College. You never give up trying and working hard at your Dreams no matter what. ”
.
Kelli Bornander, LFA assistant Camp Coach
Soph. Northern State University Softball Team

No comments: